How is the air where you live?
We have developed an air quality and pollen sensor: Read PM2.5 and pollen levels where you live. Particulate matter (PM) is the air pollutant that causes most damage to human health. With our sensor, you can easily see the PM-levels in your neigbourhood.
The sensor is now in its final testing stages and is available to pilot customers in May.
- Measures PM2.5
- Gives you estimated pollen levels
- For outdoor use primarily
- Easy to set up
- Integrated with the Airmine app – easy to read your measurements and see your history
- Requires power & wifi (no battery)
- Affordable subscription model